Bar Keepers Friend
- Barkeepers Friend liquid & Powder rust cleaner and polish
- Great for stainless steel sinks and cookware
- Features a slight citrus scent
Our original 1882 formula powdered cleanser still delivers premium cleaning power for stains on non-porous surfaces. Use it to remove stains from sinks and countertops, to cut through grease on oven door glass, and to restore shine to uncoated stainless steel and porcelain. BKF has multiple uses throughout the home – it can easily remove rust stains, tarnish, water spots, mineral deposits, and more
Some ingredients in our powdered Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cleanser on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.